ECO Canada - Environmental Careers Organization
Become an EP
EP Member Roster
Post a job
Free HR Resources
Green High Schools
ECO JOB BOARD
Return to search results
Marquis Alliance Energy Group Inc.
Grande Prairie, AB
The Marquis Alliance Energy Group is one of the largest and best known integrated energy service companies in Canada. Marquis Alliance provides drilling and completions fluids, solids control and rental equipment, drilling waste management and reclamation services to clients within Canada, USA, India and the Middle East.
We are committed to giving and being a part of the communities where we live and work. Social responsibility gives our Company and the staff the opportunity to cultivate relationships and participate in our community.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Environmental team in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
• Report writing including Phase 1s, DSAs, and Groundwater monitoring
• Landowner consultation and interviews
• Data management and file compilation
• Conducting Detailed Site Assessments on abandoned oil and gas sites across Alberta
• Planning and completion of Phase I, II, and III Environmental Site Assessments and Ground Water Monitoring Projects
• Soil Profiling and classification
• Plant identification of forest, prairie, and weed species
• Post-secondary degree or technical diploma in a related field
• 5 years’ of experience within the environmental field
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Competency with Microsoft Office
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please quote job number #GPPM2012.
Marquis Alliance is a young and enthusiastic company focused on quality and growth. We are based in Calgary and employ individuals with experience in numerous aspects of the environmental field including biophysical assessments, wildlife protection planning, drilling waste management, remediation projects, and reclamation assessments. A competitive compensation and benefit plan is offered and there is excellent potential for career advancement and growth.
Apr 25, 2012
May 25, 2012
Print this job
Apply for this job
Attach resume (*.doc, *.pdf, *.rtf only):
A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox as well.
Return to search results
WHO WE ARE
EP SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
POST A JOB
HR ASSESSMENT TOOL
Welcome to eco.ca. We are currently in BETA so if you experience any issues, please
let us know.