ECO Canada - Environmental Careers Organization
Become an EP
EP Member Roster
Post a job
Free HR Resources
Green High Schools
ECO JOB BOARD
Return to search results
Recognized for six years in a row as a “Best Place to Work” by the Great Places to Work Institute. Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
The Winnipeg office is currently recruiting for the position of Environmental Scientist to support the Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation group. This position is an intermediate to senior position.
• Environmental site assessments involving conducting site visits and inspection, collecting samples, remediation activities and monitoring or drilling
• Inspecting and testing during environmental remediation
• Environmental compliance audits
• Preparing reports, summarizing data and drawings
• Acting as a liaison between the client and the contractor
• Project management duties as required such as preparing contract documents, invoicing and overseeing consulting projects
• Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
• University degree or College diploma in Environmental Sciences or Geology
• 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role
• Preference given to those with experience in the environmental consulting field
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Preference given to those with Auto CAD experience
Candidates must possess a high level of oral and written skills. Excellent organizational skills are required, with high attention to detail. This position requires short term work related travel. Therefore, a valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
If you are ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, email your resume, along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number WPG-ENS in the subject field.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity”
Jun 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012
Print this job
Apply for this job
Attach resume (*.doc, *.pdf, *.rtf only):
A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox as well.
Return to search results
WHO WE ARE
EP SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
POST A JOB
HR ASSESSMENT TOOL
Welcome to eco.ca. We are currently in BETA so if you experience any issues, please
let us know.