ECO Canada - Environmental Careers Organization
Become an EP
EP Member Roster
Post a job
Free HR Resources
Green High Schools
ECO JOB BOARD
Return to search results
Secure Energy Services Inc.
Calgary , AB
Secure Energy Services Inc. is a premier energy service company operating in Western Canada building its integral foundation on customer service, safety, quality and teamwork. Secure requires enthusiastic, organized and result orientated individuals to join our team of passionate and energetic professionals. We are currently recruiting for an Environmental Compliance Coordinator.
• Review air, water and soil monitoring requirements for regulatory submissions
• Provide environmental and regulatory support to the operating teams initiatives (i.e. approval conditions, spill reporting, waste acceptance)
• Develop, maintain, and foster relationships with regulatory bodies (e.g. ERCB, OGC, Alberta Environment, Ministry of Environment, Saskatchewan Energy and Resources)
• Conduct internal audits and participate in external audits relating to Environmental and Regulatory requirements.
• Provide support and training to operators on compliance and regulatory initiatives
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Environmental Management System
• Compile and submit annual reports to various regulatory bodies
• Previous Environmental & Regulatory experience an asset
• Bachelor of Science in Environmental Related discipline
• Knowledge of environmental regulatory framework in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan
• Ability to build working relationships and contacts within the regulatory industry
• Ability to travel to field locations as needed
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under pressure
• Ability to be pro-active and anticipate the needs of the team
• Exceptional organizational skills, ability to meet timelines, and attention to detail
• Computer literacy in MS Office
Why should you join our team? At Secure we know our people are at the heart of our achievements, so we strive to foster a culture where people truly love to work. In addition to offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer real growth opportunities, flexibility, and the chance to be an integral part of our exciting future. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our team, and the communities we work in, while delivering exceptional customer service.
Qualified applicants please forward a current resume quoting Job #ECC2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
May 1, 2012
May 21, 2012
Print this job
Apply for this job
Attach resume (*.doc, *.pdf, *.rtf only):
A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox as well.
Return to search results
WHO WE ARE
EP SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
POST A JOB
HR ASSESSMENT TOOL
Welcome to eco.ca. We are currently in BETA so if you experience any issues, please
let us know.