Where will you be on November 30th, 2022? Many people in your field will be starting their new careers that day.
If you are a job seeker looking for work in the environmental sector, you are invited to attend ECO Canada’s Third Annual National Virtual Career Fair.
The location? That’s the easy part. It’s on your computer and free of charge.
Promising Opportunities Await!
For Job Seekers
The benefits of attending a virtual career fair are considerable. This type of industry-specific gathering streamlines the typical career fair experience for all attendees.
– Connect with multiple employers in one day
– Speak with hiring managers directly
– Engage with people on screen for memorable interactions
– No travel, venue fees, or meal expenses are necessary
– The online format enables better use of your time
– Gain experience conversing with industry professionals in your field
From the employer’s perspective, events like this offer a big win. A virtual fair is ideally suited for efficient recruitment.
– Cost-effective in terms of travel, physical set up, printing/marketing costs
– Encounter active job seekers who show initiative
– Online fairs allow for easier ROI tracking
– Electronic assets are quickly shared with prospective hires
– More candidates can be evaluated in one day by holding online group chats
– Maintain greater control over your presentation by curating a welcoming experience
Learn more about the in-demand environmental jobs and the ecologically minded companies shaping our country’s future. Clear some time on your calendar; Wednesday, November 30th, is going to be a productive day!
Don’t Miss Out
Here is your chance to share screen time with aspiring difference-makers and some of Canada’s most influential eco-minded businesses. At least 20 different organizations have already signed up for this event.
Every organization in attendance is interested in hearing what you have to say.
Experience informative webinars, information sharing, and group chats.
Will you be there to take it all in?
Real-World Employers Looking to Hire
Register, log in, and interact! You’ll be able to put yourself in front of interested employers from across the nation who want to give you a job.
And the best part of all? Anyone can participate from the comfort of home. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Advice for Virtual Job Candidates
Just because you’re attending the event from home, that doesn’t mean it’s a casual event. A virtual job fair is no different than an in-person interview. You’ll want to upload your resume, dress to impress, and know precisely what you’re going to say.
This potentially life-changing opportunity is FREE OF CHARGE. It’s a must for students, job seekers, companies looking for motivated employees, or anyone else interested in a career in the environmental sector.
Each event ECO Canada hosts helps future-proof the nation’s environmental workforce.
Sign up today by visiting the Registration page.