It is easy to become overwhelmed by the amount of information and messages out there about energy efficiency and renewable energy. This webinar will help you cut through the noise and understand the key topics and technologies involved. We will talk about common misconceptions in the energy efficiency and renewable energy industry, and look at some case studies which highlight community success implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
Join us and Rebecca Lademann from 3D Energy on April 29th at 11:00AM MST to get insights into resources and strategies to decrease energy consumption, both in a business and personal setting.
In this session we will cover:
- Renewable energy technology basics and how they can start the project process.
- Energy efficiency basics and what to look for before doing an audit.
- Energy efficiency upgrade examples, what you can do by yourself and what requires contractor help.
- Learn about common misconceptions about energy efficiency and renewable energy; debunking myths!
- Understanding energy as an opportunity instead of a cost and burden.
- Opportunities for community engagement with energy efficiency and renewable energy.