Remediation and field project management can be extremely challenging at the best of times. With all its moving parts, the process of accessing tabular and spatial information requires numerous steps and involves many stakeholders. This can often result in a frustratingly slow and costly process. Additionally, many of the traditional software solutions available on the market are siloed, fragmented, and unable to provide accurate and timely project information. Fortunately, things are changing. Emerging new technologies feature functionality that meets the needs of field professionals like never before – time to say goodbye to spreadsheets!
Recognizing this need for better GIS and collaboration software in the field services space, co-founders Vincent Lam and Sean Huang decided to bring their unique skills and experience together to form Matidor, a cleantech company that aims to bring simplicity to the complex world of field services.
In this webinar, Matidor CEO Vincent Lam will be presenting on lessons learned from working with leading environmental operators and consultants during the pandemic, and how new technologies can drive project efficiency and enhance collaboration across projects.
This webinar will cover:
- New ways and methods to better manage remote work
- Tools to better collaborate with clients, operators, and producers
- How new technologies can eliminate cost overruns and allow people to stay well-informed and up to date
- Innovative methods for better data management and visualization
- Developing a competitive edge when offering solutions for clients