Third Annual Virtual Career Fair
Jump-start your environmental career on November 30th, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Environmental sector has been one of the fastest evolving in terms of need for new knowledge and skills. With approximately 620,100 Environmental workers, the Environmental workforce accounts for about 3.3% of the overall employment in Canada. There is also an expected increase of 8% by 2029, through a combination of new job growth and retirement, this will account for 233,500 net jobs.
On November 30th, 2022 ECO Canada is hosting its third national virtual career event, bringing together today’s leading innovative organizations, thought leaders, and professionals in the environmental sector.
Our virtual event will recreate the look and feel of a face-to-face career fair. You will have the opportunity to connect with your next employer who will contribute to your business growth and environmental initiative advancements.
Interested in sponsoring?
For organizations/employers looking to sponsor the event and gain visibility, please contact us email@example.com
ECO Canada can provide you with coast to coast exposure and visibility for your brand through our extensive network of environmental professionals and employers.
ECO Canada’s Digital reach:
Host a 30 minute webinar:
Fully customized and branded virtual booths, includes:
Who should attend?
What’s in it for you?
Our virtual event will recreate the look and feel of a face to face career fair, without any of the costly travel or accommodation. Explore the interactive employers booths in the exhibit hall or check out one of our webinar sessions in the auditorium. Our real time chat and video call options will make it so easy for you to connect with employers.
This event is FREE to job seekers and those in between careers. There are no restrictions on who can attend.
Interested in exhibiting?
For organizations/employers looking to register a booth with us, please contact us for further details, cost, registration process etc.
Information for Attendees
Engage and Network with industry leaders and employers across Canada.
There are no planes, trains, or automobiles required, and at the end of day you get to sleep in your own bed. You also get a chance to connect, have a conversation, find out what your potential employee is like, is there a fit. Our career fair is 100% free to attend and is a great way to make connections in Canada’s environmental sector. As an attendee you will receive the following benefits for attending:
- Upload your resume to market yourself to employers
- Connect to employers via video chat, text chat or voice call
- Discover more about participating employers by downloading resources
- Participate in our gamification leaderboard to have the chance to win exclusive prizes
- Experience our fully interactive virtual tradeshow, featuring: lobby, exhibit hall, auditorium/li>
- Our software is mobile compatible so you can join using any device
- Real time support for any technical issues
In addition to the 20+ employers who will be there we are also offer a program of informational webinars on a diverse range of topics.
Information for Employers
Our national virtual career event offers you the opportunity to travel across Canada and meet the rising stars, people transitioning from their current position, and experienced professionals from the comfort of your home or office. These professionals that otherwise might have always remained 6,165 KMs away from joining your organization.
We also understand that the environmental sector influences all industries and so do the skillsets, expertise, and learnings. At the ECO Canada Virtual Career Fair, we want to offer a way for organizations and professionals to not only connect on an employment capacity, but also offer a platform for knowledge sharing.
We have a range of partnership options for exhibitors to ensure that you achieve maximum visibility:
ECO Canada’s Digital Reach
Frequently Asked Questions
Virtual career fairs have surfaced as a dynamic solution to help employers in breaking free from all the limitations of the traditional hiring events. By providing a 3-D online platform, employers and job seekers can now connect in a virtual setting mimicking the feel of a physical event, but without the restricting attributes known to be a source of frustration for recruiters.
November30th, 9am – 4pm MST
The Virtual Career Fair is free for attendees. We have a number of partnership opportunities available for employers looking to exhibit and the event.
- Upload your resume – your resume should be concise, clean and current. Upload your resume to our platform when you register so that you are ready to engage with employers.
- Do your research – Research the companies who will be there, identify the ones that interest you the most and do some reading before the event.
- Dress like you are attending a face-to-face event – look professional and well groomed to help give employers the right impression
- Prepare, prepare, prepare – Preparation is key. Practice your elevator pitch to help you have smooth interactions with employers.
- Create a reminder – It is easy to forget about webinars and virtual events. Set a reminder t make sure that you don’t miss out.
- Follow up – It is so important to send a follow up to any and all employers that you talk to on the day. This will help you remain fresh in the minds of recruiters.