Find the Right Professional Development to Succeed in 2019
There are lots of benefits to the organization of investing in your team’s training:
- Recruitment – you make your company more appealing when you offer opportunities for training. Your clients also benefit from having a more educated and skilled team to help them, especially in a service-oriented company.
- Investing in PD increases your team’s collective knowledge and better results for the organization. If your employee now knows something they didn’t before, they can leverage that information in their day-to-day work.
- It helps with job satisfaction & retention. People have a desire to learn and grow – helps prevent workers from feeling stagnant
Top Soft Skills Employers Are Looking For in 2019
- Project Management
- Report Writing
- Attitude & Professionalism
- Policy & Legislation
- Industry Knowledge
- Site Assessment & Reclamation
- Climate Change